- Local Customer Pick Up - Local customers (in Kansas City Metro area) have the option to pick up orders placed online. Just select "Local Pick-up" as the shipping method at checkout. Please note: you will still be required to enter a shipping address to complete the order. Don't worry—we won't ship the order. We'll send you an email with pick up info as soon as your order is ready. You can also call or email to make arrangements.
- USPS First-Class Mail Parcel - Delivery in 1-3 business days for small packages weighing up to 13 oz.
- USPS Priority Mail - Delivery in 2-3 business days.
- USPS Priority Mail Express - Overnight delivery to most U.S. locations.
- USPS First-Class Package International Service - Delivery time based on destination.
- USPS Priority Mail International - Delivery in 6-10 business days.
- USPS Priority Mail Express International - Delivery in 3-5 business days.
- USPS Global Express Guaranteed (GXG) - Delivery in 1-3 business days.
Tracking Email: Normally sent the day your order ships, a tracking email will include the shipping method and tracking number for your reference.
Exactly how long will it take for my order to arrive? This depends on your shipping destination and the shipping method selected at checkout.